Saturday, August 16, 2014

AUGUST IS SMA AWARENESS MONTH!

Madison has a message and challenge to Kendall Schmidt, Heffron Drive: 

"Heffron Drive my disease SMA is almost exactly like ALS only it affects kids and is the #1 genetic killer of infants and toddlers. Emma L. and I have the worst form. We've lived longer than expected only because our parents decided to do things to help keep us alive. I challenge Heffron Drive and your families including Yuma to do the #SMAicebucketchallenge in 24 hours or donate $100 to www.miracleformadison.org here at i-give at OSU.

I can't pour ice water over my head or I would choke, get pneumonia and die ( I can't swallow and even a simple cold can kill me because all my muscles are weak due to SMA).
So instead I donated $100 to SMA Research at The Ohio State University- Burghes Lab.
The challenge is on!


Once you do this challenge everyone in the SMA community will buy your new album Happy Mistakes to thank you because SMA is a #happymistakes -..."they said that we'd never make it, but maybe we already did, we've been traveling a long road now, we've been giving all we have to give,...cause we got what we need and we're looking for a miracle, and we don't mind waiting, no we don't mind, looking for a miracle..."

Preorder Happy Mistakes album NOW by Heffron Drive on itunes !

#SMAawareness #SpinalMuscularAtrophy #ALSicebucketchallenge #SMAawarenessmonth #1killer 



Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner